Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Yama-dera - (Mountain-Temple)

"Yama-dera - (Mountain-Temple), is a place where offers you the scenic beauty.The place is famous for the “Haiku” written by Matsuo Basho, the famous Japanese poet in the 17th century. He read, “Ah, this silence,sinking into the rocks;voice of cicada...”.After climbing up the narrow and steep stone steps for a while, you will find the view he saw..."

Mountain-Temple
Yama-dera - (Mountain-Temple)


Beautiful! Mountains are my favorite. Always.

I love this place. I remember climbing the steps to the top. I almost died. Lol

+1001Worlds thanks you like this image :-)

+Shinichi Mine but I bet all your hard efforts were rewarded with this fantastic view. ::D :D 

It sure was +Rebecca Keller . In fact I dream of doing it again someday.

+Shinichi Mine you seem still fit my friend ,can climb the steps once again. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment