Tuesday, June 17, 2014

The view over Rio de Janeiro at night

Rio de Janeiro
The view over Rio de Janeiro at night



Beautiful!

wow

amazing photo!

Oh my! This is absolutely breath taking!




muito linda a paisagem!!! =]

nice but could be better retouched.

What? Why  Marcin Warzecha?

+sifkiver barros I can see the photo underwent some form of an amateur retouch. The gamma correction, mid-tone shadows and RGB channel setup are completely wrong. As a result: blacks are grey out, lack of contrast and sharp changes between colour tones (spots).

Skyline Sightseeing Double Decker tours


and this takes away the beauty of the photo because...?

+sifkiver barros I agree, I think it's incredible regardless. The view and the city is breath taking.

+Marcin Warzecha  I understand your point of view! and would love to know more, not criticizing.

Fantastic!!

 i love this place...!




hmmmm
Superb Image

love it. Wonderful composition

Yes totally true I could not process right because I am still on the road in Brazil with no Photoshop so will process all images in due time. 

+Christian Heeb Stunning capture, thanks for sharing.

+sifkiver barros you didn't understand me. I like the shot, one of the best views on Earth but I'd prefer to see the original version.



+David Breeden I am free to express my opinion and you don't have to agree with it, which I respect, but there's no need to spit on G+.

Ah, home... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment