Wednesday, June 25, 2014

U.S. Virgin Islands-- St.John

U.S. Virgin Islands
U.S. Virgin Islands-- St.John



beautiful +Claire Hunter 

Beautiful! :)

Makes me want to jump in and scuba dive.

+Fatih Aksoy... me too!!!!!

468 x 60 Sharm



+Meghan Marie It's really very hard not to think about scuba diving when you're at a place which looks so clear. It reminded me of Great Barrier Reef and Maldives. I was always in the water while visiting those locations. I ccould't come out of the water even if I wanted to.

beautiful

Nice!

+Fatih Aksoy..I know if I were in the Maldives, I'd never get out of that water!! I've been to a lot of beautiful places.. But that & Bora Bora are a must for me... so awesome u got to experience that :)

I wish I were on holiday ... !

No comments:

Post a Comment