Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Kings Highway, Malaga, Spain

Kings Highway, Malaga
Kings Highway, Malaga, Spain



Il ne faut pas avoir peur du vide !

+Moussaoui Houria
thanks for comments Moussaoui Houria

+Manohar Masilamani
thanks Manohar Masilamani

I HAVE To Walk  That . . .  Not today . .  ;(




I'd be probably on my knees :)

No . . . .  You would just have to go with someone You Trust . . . ( me too. . :)  It is fun to be scared sometimes,  Eh . .?

Wow! Thrilling

I will not walk there for sure!

No I won't :))

Ghê quá...




OMG is this for real? I would need something to hold onto. Reminds me of Indiana Jones.

love it

+Kerry-Ann O'Connor thanks for comments Kerry-Ann O'Connor

+SwissVistas - A Travel Guide thanks for comments SwissVistas - A Travel Guide

+Giuseppe Maria Galasso thanks for comments Giuseppe Maria Galasso

+Marissa Gomez thanks for comments Marissa Gomez

+hming mawii thanks for comments hming mawii




+chinh nguyen thanks for comments chinh nguyen

+Still Fabulous and Traveling thanks for comments Still Fabulous and Traveling

Khung cảnh rất hiểm trở,góc chụp đẹp mô tả hết không gian hoành tráng.Cám ơn bạn là người can đảm và thích mạo hiểm để chụp được tấm hình rất đẹp.

Dear, do you think i can walk or i can't .

Thân yêu,tôi nghĩ rằng bạn đi được nhiều nơi để có được ảnh đẹp

No comments:

Post a Comment